Lady of Miracles by Nina Cassian
Since you walked out on me
I’m getting lovelier by the hour.
I glow like a corpse in the dark.
No one sees how round and sharp
my eyes have grown
how my carcass looks like a glass urn,
how I hold up things in the rags of my hands,
the way I can stand through crippled by lust.
No, there’s just your cruelty circling
my head like a bright rotting halo.
- delicatemelancholia likes this
- slurpsomemareejane reblogged this from jpxv
- shieldsofpaper likes this
- jpxv reblogged this from whenwetalkaboutlove
- shic likes this
- purityandfervor likes this
- whenwetalkaboutlove posted this